• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cover Rumor Thread

I no longer have any magazine stores anywhere near me, so I either get my issues through the post, or look through then online via the local library.

It's only just occurred to me - about 80% of magazines, I'm looking at the digital version - and I've never seen one online come with the 'digital' cover, only the same cover as the print edition.

Does anyone get these digital covers, if they're accessing the title online? Are they covers or are they more like click-through promos for online content?
I feel like they're just backup covers to encourage others to check the editorials

For the first time Vogue Scandinavia is late! They publish bi-monthly but last cover was on 26th of March so this one needed to be published on 26th of May… any clues? I am dying to see Edita in their cover and she would be perfect for the summer cover.

They really do not support models from Scandinavia like Carmen Kass (Estonia), Edita Vilkeviciute (Lithuania), Nina Marker (Denmark), Frida Gustavsson (Sweden), Frida Aasen (Norway)…

Strange! They are hit or miss, I only liked Helena, Elsa and Bjork so far.

For the first time Vogue Scandinavia is late! They publish bi-monthly but last cover was on 26th of March so this one needed to be published on 26th of May… any clues? I am dying to see Edita in their cover and she would be perfect for the summer cover.

They really do not support models from Scandinavia like Carmen Kass (Estonia), Edita Vilkeviciute (Lithuania), Nina Marker (Denmark), Frida Gustavsson (Sweden), Frida Aasen (Norway)…

Strange! They are hit or miss, I only liked Helena, Elsa and Bjork so far.
Since when are the Baltics part of Scandinavia?

And besides that, they may not support the models you mention. But when it comes Scandinavian presentation on their covers, they are doing a pretty good job. Almost all of their cover models are from Scandinavia.

Since when are the Baltics part of Scandinavia?

And besides that, they may not support the models you mention. But when it comes Scandinavian presentation on their covers, they are doing a pretty good job. Almost all of their cover models are from Scandinavia.
If Sweden, Norway and Denmark are not part of Scandinavia which countries are! 🤭🤭🤭

Not to mention that in all the countries I mentioned they are selling Vogue Scandinavia in stores and on newsstands.

If Sweden, Norway and Denmark are not part of Scandinavia which countries are! 🤭🤭🤭

Not to mention that in all the countries I mentioned they are selling Vogue Scandinavia in stores and on newsstands.
Sweden, Norway and Denmark: Scandinavia

Lithuania, Estonia (and Latvia) : Baltic states

Baltic states ≠ Scandinavia

It’s not that hard.

And local editions of Vogue (or any other publication for that matter) should put models from neighbouring countries on the cover, because it’s also sold in those neighbouring countries???

That’s an interesting argument I haven’t heard before.

Last edited:
I no longer have any magazine stores anywhere near me, so I either get my issues through the post, or look through then online via the local library.

It's only just occurred to me - about 80% of magazines, I'm looking at the digital version - and I've never seen one online come with the 'digital' cover, only the same cover as the print edition.

Does anyone get these digital covers, if they're accessing the title online? Are they covers or are they more like click-through promos for online content?

“Digital Cover” = an Instagram post, in most cases

In Argentina we only can buy Spain and Latin America. The others don't come here anymore. In the 90s and 2000s Italia, Paris and US used to sell here (I can't believe it happened when I was a kid! 😡 ). Cover stars are mostly latinas, and I'm surprised how often I find girls from Argentina on the cover for all Latin America (while girls from Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, etc, are none). I buy it from 2016 and was a rarity to see locals. Spain always put the same, Rosalia, Ursula Corbero, Penelope Cruz and the models of the moment. Their line up it's more easy to guess, ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->